Hello bank!, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is a 100% online bank with a fully dematerialized mortgage loan offer. The establishment is under agreement to offer eligible borrowers a zero-rate loan, in addition to their main financing. What are the main advantages of PTZ Hello bank! ? What are the main conditions to benefit from it? Here are the essentials to remember with ferrets.
What is a zero rate loan?
The zero rate loan or PTZ , as its name suggests, is a loan with an interest rate of 0%. Concretely, the borrower must repay the borrowed capital, without paying additional interest.
Device regulated by the State, the PTZ can cover up to 40% of the amount of your real estate purchase . It is always a secondary loan, taken out in addition to a main loan. It helps to significantly reduce the overall cost of your project and increase your real estate purchasing power.
The characteristics of the PTZ are the same in all contracted banking establishments. The device is distinguished by:
- A maximum repayment period of 25 years;
- The possibility of a total deferred repayment up to 15 years after the payment of the funds;
- Resource conditions, de facto reserving it for first-time buyers from the working and middle classes.
The eligibility conditions of the PTZ to Hello bank!
Hello bank! benefits from an agreement with the State, to market real estate loans accompanied by a PTZ. It is one of the few online banks to offer this complementary financing, completely free of charge.
Be careful, however: the allocation of a zero-rate loan is not a right for all borrowers! Certain allocation criteria, common to all banking establishments, must be respected:
- A PTZ relates exclusively to the acquisition of a principal residence . This type of subsidized loan is not designed to help you acquire a second home , or even a property intended for rental;
- You must be a first-time buyer , that is to say buying a property for the first time. Otherwise, you may be eligible if you have not owned your principal residence for at least two years.
- Means test applies. They have the effect of limiting the benefit of the PTZ to the most modest households.
The conditions of resources of a PTZ Hello bank! are identical to those of the other banking networks. You should take into account the reference tax income (RFR) of your household for year N-2. For example, a PTZ requested in 2023 will lead the bank to examine your 2021 tax return, prepared in 2022.
Here are the ceilings not to be exceeded in 2023 to benefit from the zero-rate loan:
|Number of occupants of the accommodation||Zone A bis et A||Zone B1||Zone B2||Zone C|
|1||37 000 €||30 000 €||27 000 €||24 000 €|
|2||51 800 €||42 000 €||37 800 €||33 600 €|
|3||62 900 €||51 000 €||45 900 €||40 800 €|
|4||74 000 €||60 000 €||54 000 €||48 000 €|
|5||85 100 €||69 000 €||62 100 €||55 200 €|
|6||96 200 €||78 000 €||70 200 €||62 400 €|
|7||107 300 €||87 000 €||78 300 €||69 600 €|
|From 8||118 400 €||96 000 €||86 400 €||76 800 €|
How much for a PTZ at Hello bank! ?
A zero rate loan can never exceed 40% of the total amount of your real estate purchase project. The percentage applicable to your particular situation may vary depending on:
- The composition of your household;
- The geographical area in which the accommodation is located (A, B1, B2, etc.);
- Income from your household.
You will find below, for information only, the maximum amount of a PTZ according to your borrower profile:
|Number of occupants of the accommodation||Zone A||Zone B1||Zone B2||Zone C|
|1||150 000 €||135 000 €||110 000 €||100 000 €|
|2||210 000 €||189 000 €||154 000 €||140 000 €|
|3||255 000 €||230 000 €||187 000 €||170 000 €|
|4||300 000 €||270 000 €||220 000 €||200 000 €|
|5 and more||345 000 €||311 000 €||253 000 €||230 000 €|
How to obtain a zero rate loan from Hello bank?
Hello bank! is a 100% online establishment: it is not possible to request a face-to-face meeting to discuss your real estate project. Several approaches are available to you:
- Already a customer? The contact details of your adviser are available on your personal online space. You can arrange a telephone meeting with him;
- You are not yet a Hello bank! ? Call 0800 848 400 free of charge to be put in touch with online banking customer service to request a first simulation.
The Hello bank! will review your loan application and verify your eligibility for the PTZ . As a reminder, the bank reserves the right to reject your file if your profile does not provide sufficient guarantees. You will also need to take out your mortgage with Hello bank! to be eligible for their PTZ.
Simulate your future PTZ with lesferets
Are you eligible for a PTZ at Hello bank! or in another approved establishment? To find out, the simplest method is to consult the lesfurets PTZ simulator . Fill in some basic information on your profile and then immediately access an initial estimate of the amount that can be financed at 0% for your personal project.