Want to know what the best mortgage rates are right now? On this dedicated content and with the analysis of our specialized partner brokers, you are definitely at the right address!
Real estate rates and the APR
Established by banks and credit institutions while taking into account the ceiling of the Banque de France, real estate rates must be studied very carefully during the procedure for taking out a loan via the simulation of a real estate loan . Indeed, it has a significant impact on the total cost of your credit.
The best real estate rates in 2023
Keeping up to date with the best real estate rates on offer in 2023 means taking the advantage from the start and being able to negotiate the ideal real estate rate for you. The average bank rates being a good indicator of the rates you can claim, there is nothing better to do to quickly find the best mortgage rate for your loan.
And precisely, we share with you below a table of the best current real estate rates , which ultimately has only one purpose: to show you the lowest real estate rates granted by the banks to which you could subscribe in the best case. However, note that real estate rates fluctuate each month and depend on both the duration of your loan and the quality of your profile (age, income, contribution, management of your bank account, etc.).
|Duration||Best real estate rate||Average real estate rate|
|15 years old||2.95%||3.36%|
Best mortgage rate: how is it calculated?
Different elements are taken into account in the calculation of the best mortgage rates offered by banks and credit institutions:
- The duration of the mortgage : as you can see above, the longer your repayment period, the higher the mortgage rate;
- Your profile : whether it is your income, your assets, your contribution or your debt ratio, all are decisive for the calculation of your interest rate. The more repayment guarantees you present to your bank, the lower your mortgage rate will be;
- The OAT rate : assimilable bonds of the French Treasury, that is to say government borrowings, are also important.
Our tips for getting the best real estate rate right now
To negotiate the best real estate rate with a bank, be sure to put the odds on your side. Do not panic, a few simple tips to apply will allow you to take out the best mortgage rate for your credit.
- First thing to do: take good care of the implementation of your file in order to be able to manage as much as possible the famous stage of the negotiation of mortgage loan . Indeed, if you arrive in front of your banker with a solid and well-controlled file, the latter will be more likely to obtain the best possible mortgage rate.
- Another tip: present yourself in your best light, especially in terms of your checking account. The management of the latter is crucial in the eyes of lenders who systematically go through your last 3 account statements.
- The personal contribution can affect your ability to obtain the best real estate rate, try to inflate yours, for example by releasing a PEL (Home Savings Plan) or by taking out an additional loan at a subsidized rate such as the family loan, the zero rate (PTZ) or 1% housing.
- To take out a better mortgage rate, don’t forget to play on borrower insurance ! Play the competition! Since you are no longer obliged to subscribe to the group offer offered by the lending institution, take the opportunity to compare the offers available and obtain the one that best suits your profile and your needs. A very good borrower insurance rate is already the first step towards a better mortgage rate!
- And as long as we’re talking about competing with banks, in order to get the best real estate rate, COM-PA-REZ! You can do the process yourself and at the same time call on a mortgage broker to negotiate the most advantageous mortgage offer from the banks.
Use a simulator of the best mortgage rates with lesfurets
It is now easy to perform a simulation of the best real estate rates thanks to independent and exhaustive online comparators such as the one offered by lesfurets. Fast, free, without commitment and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our online tool allows you to simulate your project according to your borrowing capacity, the repayment period, the appropriate monthly payments.