An appointment is usually required to go to the dentist. You need to make a reservation to go to your favorite Thai restaurant and to get personal training at a nearby gym. In the past, you had to look for a phone number, make a call, and write down the date and time on a piece of paper. But over the years, an incredible number of online booking features are being created on a regular basis.
Many people think of a “reservation system” as a simple calendar with a form, but the calendar depends on the type of business you run. For example, the gym may have multiple personal trainers. In that case, it is necessary to display the individual schedule for each trainer on the site. On the other hand, if you are a dentist, you need to display the specific date and time and also the type of service you are providing.
Therefore, it is important to carefully identify the functions of each WordPress reservation plugin. That way, you’ll find a flexible plugin that has all the features you need and can grow your business even further.
Some of the features we found most useful in our research include:
- A customizable calendar that you can place anywhere on your site
- Mobile-friendly interface that allows you to make reservations even on a small device
- Option to accept payment at the time of booking (more convenient if you have the flexibility to turn off the payment processing function itself)
- Responding to multiple service providers (if you have multiple personal trainers and doctors at work, it would be nice to be able to create a separate profile and calendar for each)
- Area where customers can check and edit the contents reserved online
- Reservation management module with WordPress site backend filters and search capabilities
- Ability to exclude holidays, set breaks in booking gaps, and customize schedules
- Confirmation and reminders by email sent to both administrators and customers
- Customizable fields and drop-down menus (useful if you’re offering a wide range of services or unique types of services)
These are just a few of the main features of the booking plugin. There should be some settings and features that your business doesn’t need. Please refer to this detailed review article to choose the best one and be sure to test the one you like.
For example, for small businesses, a free calendar may be sufficient to accept only trial bookings. On the other hand, major brands will need various functions such as beautiful templates and rich communication tools.
A thorough explanation of the 2022 recommended WordPress reservation plugin
This time, we investigated and tested the popular WordPress booking plugin, and thoroughly analyzed its recommended features and drawbacks. Let’s take a look at the details immediately.
- WooCommerce Bookings
- WooCommerce Appointments
- EDD Bookings
- Appointment Booking Calendar by BirchPress
- Booking Calendar
- Booking Calendar – Appointment Booking System
- Appointment Booking Calendar
- Team Booking
- MotoPress Hotel Booking
- Salon Booking System
- CM Booking Calendar
- Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
1. WooCommerce Bookings
In the field of WordPress EC sites , WooCommerce is the absolute champion. One of the main reasons is that the plugin itself is free, but there are dozens of extensions that allow various payment processes. For example, an extension called WooCommerce Bookings allows you to sell booking slots on a date and time basis. We can accept reservations for free, but the purpose of using these WooCommerce extensions is probably primarily for payment processing.
WooCommerce Bookings is perfect for anyone already using WooCommerce. However, it’s a clean and easy-to-use extension for those who don’t. You can take advantage of the basic simple and modern layout, or customize it with CSS.
When you enable the extension, you’ll see columns for Description, Pricing, Title, and Calendar. For example, if you rent a room for accommodation, you can view the available rooms, rates, and dates. It is also possible to accept reviews to gain the trust of customers.
WooCommerce Bookings extensions range from $ 249 per site to $ 449 for up to 25 sites. This is one of the most expensive options out there. The basic WooCommerce plugin is completely free so don’t worry about paying for it. WooCommerce also offers 1 year of customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Let’s try if you like it.
Reasons to recommend Woocommerce Bookings
- The WooCommerce Bookings extension allows you to create a type of system where you can choose from a fixed time frame. Or you can freely choose your favorite date and time.
- All reservations can be operated on the management screen, and filters and update buttons are also available.
- You can set an upper limit on the number of people you can reserve, or you can apply a discounted price to a specific number of people.
- There are several ways to approve a reservation and manage when a user can start a reservation.
- The extension is for working with WooCommerce, one of the most popular and reliable EC site construction plugins. Extensions are not free, but they are sold out, and WooCommerce itself is free.
- WooCommerce has a 30-day free trial.
- Other WooCommerce extensions are also available for additional functionality . For example, you need the Product Add-Ons extension to add fields to your form.
2. WooCommerce Appointments
The WooCommerce Appointments extension is also an extension that can work with WooCommerce. It’s similar to the previous extension, but it’s a bit more affordable, starting at $ 89 per site. Again, the price goes up to about $ 200 on 25 sites. Support and updates are available for one year, but if you don’t need to continue, the price is a buy-out price.
Extensions are not sold via WooCommerce, but BookingWP (provider) has a good reputation and is known for its high quality products. When it comes to extensions themselves, there are great features available, including the integration of WooCommerce with Google Calendar. You can use this feature to receive payments and even sync with a preset Google Calendar. Reservations can be accepted free of charge, but you can also set a fee.
One of the main strengths of this plugin is that it is quick and easy to configure and manage. The interface is basic, easy to use for beginners, and flexible to meet the needs of advanced programmers. Google Calendar can also be synced from the site, and it is interesting that it can be synced from two directions. WooCommerce Appointments is recommended for developers who need more customization. It’s also useful for developers because it can work with other extensions such as WooCommerce Print Invoices, Gravity Forms, and Extra Product Options.
Reasons to recommend WooCommerce Appointments
- WooCommerce Appointments can sync with Google Calendar from two directions. Even if you edit the Google calendar or the schedule on the site, it will be synchronized.
- Works with most of the other popular WooCommerce extensions.
- Reservations can be approved so that the schedule doesn’t fill up too early.
- Notifications and reminders are automatically sent to the booker.
- The extension is white label and developer friendly. It can be customized quickly and easily by the developer.
- There is a short code that allows you to freely insert a reservation form on the site. Not limited to widgets or installation on specific pages.
- You can manage the schedule in detail, such as the function to set a time between each reservation, the lead time (how far ahead you can make a reservation), and the reservation that spans multiple days.
- You can set rules regarding charges, reservation limits, reservation availability, etc.
3. EDD Bookings
If you’ve used Easy Digital Download , you know that this is an easy and intuitive option to start selling digital products on your WordPress site. The product is not a physical object, but an ebook, music track, PDF, video, etc. The buyer will be sent an email to download the digital file.
Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) also has some extensions that affect how digital e-commerce sites operate. For example, EDD Bookings can accept reservations for spa services, beauty salons, rental goods, etc. in collaboration with EDD. The developer is WP Mayor who is familiar with WordPress .
If you’re selling a service rather than a real item, EDD is the perfect platform. EDD provides comprehensive coverage of e-commerce, and personally, I think it’s the easiest online store plugin to use. You can manage all bookings on the admin screen by enabling list view and calendar on the front end. EDD Bookings is especially recommended for those who are already using Easy Digital Downloads to operate their EC site.
EDD Bookings pricing is a bit different from the WooCommerce extension. Not only is it cheap, but you also get one year of support and updates. It costs $ 80 a year for one site, but without renewals it just makes customer support and updates unavailable. As you can see, the price depends on what you need. The business plan costs $ 150 a year and offers additional features such as subscriptions, staff location management, and more. The plan for developers is $ 300 a year and is available on unlimited sites. A marketplace version will also be announced.
Plug-ins are bloated … Overtime is increasing … In that case, keep everything up to date with a streamlined control panel. Try Kinsta for free .
EDD Bookings is a plugin that automatically generates messages, calendars, booking browsing screens, etc. It’s easy to confirm your reservation, so it’s recommended for beginners and those who already have Easy Digital Downloads installed on their site.
Reasons to recommend EDD Bookings
- In conjunction with the extremely easy-to-use Easy Digital Downloads, it can also serve as a digital product sales platform.
- All bookings are displayed in both calendar and list formats on the backend.
- It has basic customization features that allow you to change colors, themes, labels, time zones, and more.
- Both the customer and the administrator will be notified by email when the reservation is made.
- Works with most of the other EDD extensions.
- Sales reports and payment records can be viewed on the back end.
- Developed by influential people such as Jean Galea and Mark Zahra.
Bookly has a free version and a paid version . If you upgrade to the paid version, the purchase price will be $ 89 (if you do not continue customer support). The free version is a basic booking tool, with no ability to pay online or set up unlimited staff users. Therefore, unless you only accept free reservations, you will need to choose the paid version.
As a feature, Bookly is the most modern looking plug-in we’re introducing. With a clean design on both the back and front ends, you can customize every part of the booking form without knowing the code. Not recommended for those who want to use custom code, but most beginners and advanced users will be satisfied with the performance and style of this plugin.
The booking form is fully customizable and responsive. Both admins and customers can choose from multiple views. In addition, Bookly has a module that allows you to add an unlimited number of staff members and set your own rates and schedules. Therefore, it can be used, for example, when there are multiple personal trainers in the gym.
Overall, Bookly is a very useful plugin for small businesses that don’t have the money to hire developers. Most of the tools you need to build your own booking system are available.
Reasons to recommend Bookly
- Currently, among the many plug-ins, it is the closest to the full package that can implement the reservation machine function. You can build a beautiful reservation system with little understanding of the code.
- Multiple service providers (employees) can be set in the reservation schedule. It is possible to display different fee structures and schedules for each employee.
- In addition to sending automatic email notifications, a built-in SMS system is also available.
- You can use the function of linking with Google Calendar, which can integrate the calendars of all employees.
- Add-ons for setting coupons and additional services are also available for a fee.
- You can add an unlimited number of services to your booking page. It is also possible to organize by category for easy understanding.
- It is possible to set payment and reservation rules so that everyone can use the schedule flexibly.
5. Appointment Booking Calendar by BirchPress
Appointment Booking Calendar by BirchPress (BirchPress Scheduler) offers free, customizable booking forms and pricing tools. However, you will not be able to accept prepayments without upgrading to the $ 99 paid version. This plan is a one-site license, but there are other options such as business plan and business + (plus) plan. Both plans are for one site, but you can use advanced functions such as changing the reservation color for each staff member, redirecting after the reservation is completed, and synchronizing the calendar with iCal.
BirchPress focuses on making the booking module as simple as possible. It’s a minimal form, but there are customization options to give it a nice look. Regarding calendar synchronization, it can be said that it is very excellent because it can be linked not only with normal Google calendar but also with other calendars such as Outlook, Android, iCal, iPhone.
Appointment Booking Calendar by BirchPress plugin Another case where you would like to recommend BirchPress is if you plan to hire a developer to fully customize your online booking system. As I mentioned, the default form is pretty simple, but it gives developers lots of filters, action hooks, and features they need to build a smooth booking system. However, it is not recommended for those who have no development experience but want to make detailed customizations. Those people should use Bookly.
Reasons to recommend Appointment Booking Calendar by Birch Press
- It has all the basic templates and features needed to accept paid bookings, and powerful development tools are available for making extreme changes.
- Payments can be processed online. Although PayPal is the main payment system, it also supports WooCommerce, so you have more options for payment systems.
- You can add an unlimited number of fields to your form.
- Email notifications such as reminders are automatically sent so that customers do not forget to make a reservation.
- It is also possible to synchronize with calendars other than Google Calendar. For example, you can sync with Outlook and iPhone calendars.
Booked can only be purchased at Code Canyon, but it’s reasonably priced at $ 49. Reservation types that can be set include paid reservations, guest reservations, and reservations after membership registration. Reservable slots can be displayed in calendar format or in a list and can be translated into another language. In addition, you can assign a calendar to a specific person in your organization. Useful for travel agencies and personal trainers who need to manage their schedule. Apart from the calendar, you can also create a personal profile to get the customer’s attention.
Like many other plug-ins sold by CodeCanyon, Booked is a buy-out price. However, if you extend customer support for 12 months, you will be charged an additional $ 16.5.
Most of the customization settings are about calendar colors and fields, which is why this plugin is so easy to use. The front-end interface is classy and modern, allowing you to pay with WooCommerce and work with a wide range of add-ons such as Front-end Agents and Calendar Feeds.
Reasons to recommend Booked a Great Choice
- Virtually all plugins are included in one package. The interface is beautiful and no unique coding is required.
- The price is a buy-out price, which is much cheaper than other reservation management plugins.
- There are several free add-ons available, including the Front-end agents add-on, which allows developers to use the user-friendly booking management screen on the front end.
- Supports calendars for multiple employees.
- It is possible to change the color of the calendar.
- Since guests can make reservations, you can make reservations without registering on the site.
- The time slot adjustment function is convenient for setting holidays and long vacations.
- There is also a convenient shortcode that allows you to freely place your booking calendar anywhere on the site. ..
7. Booking Calendar
Booking Calendar is one of the oldest WordPress booking plugins, but its evaluation shows that the quality of development is still the same. The core plugin is free and has most of the features that the average small business needs. On the other hand, you can upgrade to various business plans, the cheapest one starting at $ 60 per site. Other than that, the fee structure is very complicated. When you open the price screen, you can see that there are 5 plans for 1 site plan, 5 plans for developer site plans, and 5 more plans for multi-site plans.
In addition to the complicated fee structure, the site is also difficult to understand. There are so many free plugins out there that I encourage you to try them out and see if they suit you. However, it is very difficult to understand which features are included in each plan.
Features available in the Booking Calendar include automatic email notifications sent as needed when a user makes a reservation. There is also an unusual feature that allows you to keep your booking slots available for a certain number of days. This allows you to accept multiple duplicate bookings and choose who will close the booking before confirming the booking. Personally, I like the fact that the number of people that can be reserved, the number of people that have been reserved, and the date and time of the hold can be displayed on the front-end calendar for one month.
In addition, Booking Calendar can work with many external sites and calendar apps.
Reasons to recommend Booking Calendar
- In addition to Google Calendar, it is possible to synchronize with external sites such as Airbnb, TripAdvisor, com.
- The Booking Calendar has a widget that you can easily place in your sidebar.
- Since it supports multiple languages, it can also handle overseas customers.
- You can also block specific dates and times, giving you the flexibility to view your own schedule.
- You can customize the colors a little, but you can style it more flexibly by using your own CSS.
Amelia is a simple yet powerful automated booking management tool. We accept customer reservations 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and accept online or offline payments. The plugin is free, so it’s perfect for small businesses. There’s also a paid version for big companies, for just $ 59, which includes a perpetual license and 6 months of very quick response support. If you want to continue support after that, you can extend it at a reasonable price. If you want to accommodate all employees, service types, take advantage of additional features, and integrate your payment system, Amelia Pro is for you.
WordPress booking plugin Amelia
Amelia’s buy-out license has various features not found in other plugins. SMS notifications that allow you to reach customers and employees instantly and syncs that allow employees to see your schedule at any time on your Google Calendar are just a few. Both the back end and front end have a clean and modern look. The design can be customized, and if you insert it with a short code, it will blend into the design of the site.
Reasons to recommend Amelia
- Remind customers and employees of bookings in real time with SMS notifications.
- You can add multiple employees and set their own working days and holidays.
- You can set different schedules for specific dates and periods by calling them special days.
- All employees can sync to Google Calendar in two directions.
- Works with WooCommerce.
- Multiple services, service categories, additional services.
- Multiple business locations are available.
- You can check graphs and figures that are useful for understanding KPIs.
- You can easily create discount coupons within the plugin.
- All of this is included in one perpetual license and is available without any additional add-ons.
Plug-ins are bloated … Overtime is increasing … In that case, keep everything up to date with a streamlined control panel. Try Kinsta for free .
9. Booking Calendar – Appointment Booking System
It’s no wonder that the booking plugin has a similar name. In fact, like the 7th plugin I introduced, this plugin is also named Booking Calendar . Fortunately, the phrase “Appointment Booking System” has been added to help you see the difference. The basic plugin is free and has many features that make it easy to create a booking system. For example, you can create an unlimited number of booking forms and use the booking calendar widget. Customization is also flexible, you can change the date format and adjust the reservation field.
The pro version allows you to add a complete payment system to one site and costs only $ 60, so it’s worth considering. Alternatively, you can use a non-payment booking system for $ 30. The paid version also offers the following features:
- Reservation can be edited
- Discount tool
- Setting upper / lower limit of reserved days
- ReCaptcha to prevent spam
- Depending on the plan, it is possible to obtain a license for multiple sites
Booking Calendar, Appointment Booking System
The interface is a bit less flexible than other competing tools, so this plugin is more of a tool for internal use. The free version also allows you to create an unlimited number of calendars, and for internal use only, you won’t need to make a reservation with payment.
In any case, I like the clarity and size of the booking calendar for this plugin. You can set multiple reservation slots for each date, and there are plenty of color settings and plenty of calendar margins. The calendar module is also ideal if you want to customize it freely without any restrictions. It’s by no means a modern looking calendar, but you can add as many custom fields as you like, add FAQ information , booking details, service add-ons, and more.
Booking Calendar – Why Appointment Booking System is Recommended
- The Booking calendar is easy to use and the frontend interface is large and simple so it’s easy to see.
- There are several pricing plans, but if you don’t need a payment system, the free version is sufficient. Moreover, the paid version plan is also quite reasonable.
- You can create an unlimited number of reservation calendars for all plans.
- With a simple upgrade, you can use reservation editing, payment system, discount option function, etc.
- It is also possible to upgrade only the entire function without paying for the addition of the payment system.
- Booking Calendar – Appointment Booking System is characterized by its flexibility. It has a lot of customization functions, and you can add as many unique fields as you like.
10. Appointment Booking Calendar
The Appointment Booking Calendar plugin has two unique points. First, it’s the only WordPress booking plugin that works with PayPal for free. There is also a paid version , but only if you want to remove the PayPal link and use other features such as coupons. The professional version is $ 49.99.
Another feature of the Appointment Booking Calendar is that it does not display all dates and times on the calendar, but only the time zones that can be booked. The calendar will be displayed on the site, but you can turn off non-reservable days and display the date and time that is convenient for you.
Overall, the free version is a unique plugin compared to the other plugins introduced here. You can use the built-in Captcha, confirmation of reservation availability, multi-page calendar that allows you to confirm the schedule for one year, and so on.
Appointment Booking Calendar
Notifications and confirmations are sent to both users and administrators, and you can also import CSV or Excel files to set up your calendar. When it comes to the interface and design, the backend is straightforward and it’s easy to manage bookings. The front end is by no means modern in appearance and usability, but it can be built on three existing templates. From now on, custom CSS will be the main way to adjust the appearance of your calendar.
Reasons to recommend Appointment Booking Calendar
- One of the few WordPress booking plugins that can work with PayPal for free. Just jump to PayPal checkout, but that’s enough.
- It is convenient to be able to display the days when reservations can be made to customers by the function that can erase the dates and times when reservations cannot be made.
- Captcha is also available in the free version.
- The plugin has been translated into dozens of languages and is available worldwide.
- There is a multi-page calendar that allows customers to see the schedule for several months at a time.
- It is also possible to enable the function that allows the user to make reservations for several times at a time. For example, in the case of a doctor, it is useful for allowing patients to make regular visit appointments.
- In addition to importing CSV and Excel, you can import calendars from Outlook or Google Calendar by calendar import.
11. Team Booking
As you may have already noticed, the WordPress booking plugin isn’t that expensive, even if you choose the paid version. Ideally, everything is free, but in general, many companies will opt for the paid version to take advantage of the additional features. We recommend Team Booking , which is available at a very reasonable price of $ 28 and can work with the payment system PayPal or Stripe .
Team Booking offers a lot of great features like other popular plugins. Three built-in formats are available for this tool. The first is for regular front-end booking calendars, the second is for unscheduled bookings (such as support tickets), and the third is for events where updates are reflected in Google Calendar . The calendar has a modern look, and the form builder can create multiple fields, giving you the flexibility to easily collect customer data.
You can also have the map displayed every time a customer makes a reservation .
We cannot cover all the features, but most of the features you need are included in this plugin. I wouldn’t recommend this plugin if you want to customize it with code, but if you don’t know the code at all, it’s a great option with all the features you need.
Why we recommend Team Booking a Great Choice
- You can link the map to the form in case you want to display the location information to the reservation person.
- Available in minimal steps, the field is large, with a modern and beautiful form.
- You can choose from events, reservations, and reservations that do not have a schedule.
- One of the most affordable paid plugins.
- Can be linked with Google Calendar.
- Schedules can be divided according to the number of employees and service providers. For example, you can schedule individual customer support.
- In addition to PayPal, it is possible to accept payment with Stripe.
12. MotoPress Hotel Booking
MotoPress Hotel Booking is a powerful booking system for building and managing hotels or real estate rental sites. Features include accepting online reservations, displaying real-time booking slots for each property, processing online payments, and automatically synchronizing with the calendars of popular travel booking sites.
WordPress Plugin MotoPress Hotel Booking
It is also possible to list accommodations and rooms with explanations and add service packages and facilities that can be booked. Flexible pricing is available, including seasonal rates, refundable / non-refundable rates, weekly and monthly rates, and variable rates (depending on the number of nights and number of guests).
MotoPress Hotel Booking allows site administrators to manage their bookings on the backend and choose their preferred verification method. You can either approve the reservation manually or confirm it by email or payment to the guest. Available payment systems are either PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree, Beanstream, or same-day payments.
Reasons to recommend MotoPress Hotel Booking
- You can exchange reservation calendar data and prevent overbooking with iCal automatic synchronization from two directions with an external reservation platform .
- Email reservation details, booking / cancellation confirmations, and other important messages to both admins and guests.
- There is no limit to the number of properties / rooms that can be booked at one time.
- More payment systems can be used by linking with WooCommerce’s payment add-on.
- Properties / rooms can be categorized by various parameters (location, price range, etc.), and advanced search is also available.
- It is possible to create a discount coupon with a specific amount or% display.
- There is a demo that allows you to test both the backend management area and the frontend performance.
- A rich knowledge base with easy-to-understand and detailed video tutorials.
13. Salon Booking System
Salon Booking System is a tool designed to meet the daily needs of businesses such as beauty salons, beauty salons and nail salons. This plugin is ideal for providing reservation-based services.
Salon Booking System
There are plenty of notifications and reminders using email and SMS. Integration with WhatsApp is in the pilot stage. It can be fully linked with Google Calendar, and reservations from the site will be automatically displayed on the owner’s calendar. Salon assistants can also see booking notifications via email, SMS, or Google Calendar.
Salon owners can add new bookings either from the plugin backend or from their Google Calendar account. There are many other features available in the Salon Booking System. One of them is an advanced discount system, such as coupon code creation and discounts that are automatically applied when certain conditions are met during the booking process.
Shortcodes are available in the plugin, which allows you to quote all the information about salon services, assistants and booking calendars, which can save you a lot of time editing content.
Reasons to recommend Salon Booking System
- Amazingly easy to set up and manage
- It is possible to set unlimited reservation rules and reflect the actual salon time frame.
- Two-way sync between Google calendars.
- Full or partial online payment processing is possible with PayPal and Stripe. Many other payment systems can be used by purchasing add-ons.
- It is possible to fine-tune the appearance and usability of the reservation form.
- Translated into more than 20 languages.
- API available.
- It is possible to get feedback from customers.
- There is a customer’s personal account screen.
- A report section is available that allows you to manage salon trends.
14. CM Booking Calendar
You can also easily accept reservations directly from the site using the CreativeMinds Booking Calendar . Specifically, the administrator can create multiple calendars with reservation slots, set the number of seats for each event, customize the reservation form, and approve reservation requests.
CM Booking Calendar
One of the useful features of CM Booking Calendar is that you can create a responsive front-end calendar and place it anywhere you like, such as blog posts or pages, using shortcodes.
The plugin costs $ 39 and offers a lifetime license, one year of support, and upgrades.
Reasons to recommend CM Booking Calendar
- You can create multiple calendars, each with its own booking form, approver, booking slot length, and bookable period.
- It’s completely responsive, and when viewed on a small screen, the calendar display automatically switches to maintain optimal visibility.
- All labels and messages are editable and can be updated for all languages.
- Add-ons allow you to use features such as payment processing, group events, and iCal synchronization.
15. Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
Developed by Tyche Softwares, the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce turns any type of product or business store into a full-fledged booking platform, whether it’s a gym, beauty salon, hotel, sports equipment rental company, or food-related store.
You can book all WooCommerce product types, including basic products, groups, variations of products, bundles (sets), and composites (combined by buyers). You can manage everything up to the days you can make reservations, the prices that apply on a particular day, the time and number of days you can book a product, and even the maximum number of reservations you can make on a particular day.
Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
The price of the plugin is $ 119 for a single store license and $ 249 for an unlimited store license.
Reasons to recommend Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
- With Google Calendar synchronization from two directions, not only the administrator but also the customer can confirm their reservation.
- You can set reservation slots of multiple types for the same product / service. For example, the organizer of an archaeological tour can set up a longer-than-usual tour on weekends.
- All payment systems available on WooCommerce are available.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee and 1 year of customer support are available.
Which WordPress Plugin Should You Choose?
We have introduced a lot of information so far, so some of you may not be able to digest it. If you still can’t decide on a booking plugin that suits you, try narrowing down your options by looking at the following summary.
- If you like WooCommerce and want something that is cost-effective – WooCommerce Bookings is recommended.
- If you prefer a more affordable booking plugin for WooCommerce – try WooCommerce Appointments.
- If you are already using Easy Digital Downloads for eCommerce , or want to use the simplest booking system possible – consider EDD Bookings.
- If you don’t want to use custom code but want a beautiful interface and lots of features – Bookly is for you.
- If you want to sync with calendars other than Google Calendar – Consider Booking Calendar by Birch Press.
- Try one of the simplest and most beautiful booking calendars – Booked.
- If you want to sync Airbnb with external sites such as com – try Booking Calendar.
- For those who want to use an in-house scheduling calendar that does not require payment processing – Booking Calendar – Appointment Booking System.
- If you want to work with PayPal for free – try Appointment Booking Calendar.
- For those who want to use affordable paid plugins – try Booking or Amelia.
- If you run a hotel – MotoPress Hotel Booking is definitely the way to go.
- If you run a salon – the Saloon Booking System is probably the best choice.
Did the comparison and summary information presented here help you choose the right booking plugin? If you have any questions about our recommended WordPress booking plugin, let us know in the comments!
Table of Contents