9 Web Hosting Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
1. Opting for a Free Host
– You can’t scale up your website as your business develops.
– Your SEO may be adversely affected.
– You might not be able to run the scripts that you need.
2. Neglecting to Check the Quality of the Host’s Customer Service
3. Selecting a Host that Doesn’t Provide a Refund Guarantee
4. Not Recording Contact Details
5. Failing to Research the Restrictions
6. Forgetting to Read Hosting Reviews First
– Poor customer service
– Slow loading speeds and frequent site crashes
– Security issues
7. Trying to Operate All Your Sites on One Host
8. Not Making Regular Backups
9. Registering Your Domain Name at Your Web Host